Here’s a video that shows you how to make it:
- 1 pound penne pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil and ¼ cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, diced
- 1 pound chicken breasts, cubed
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 1 pound asparagus
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cups cherry or grape tomatoes
1. In a resealable bag or dish, add salmon, olive oil, salt, pepper, juice of one lemon, minced garlic, one thyme sprig, and one rosemary sprig.
2. Seal, mix marinade around, being careful not to bruise the fish, and allow to marinate in the refrigerator for at least one hour.
3. Preheat only half of the grill to medium-high heat for indirect grilling.
4. Slice the two remaining lemons horizontally, so that you get six slices of lemon from each one, excluding the top and bottom.
5. Bend each piece of asparagus until the woody end snaps off and discard it.
6. Oil the grill with olive oil and place lemon slices over indirect heat (the side of the grill where the burners are not on).
7. Lay salmon on top of the lemon slices and top with a sprig of rosemary on each fillet.
8. Close the cover and grill for 20 minutes.
9. Place the asparagus spears on the grill and brush with olive oil. Grill for 5 additional minutes.